United Republic Of Nations
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Cybernations Alliance

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Foreign diplomats application all diplomats must complete to e masked

Go down 
+13
Isaac Randgriz
MrOtingocni
Ali07
DarthUnah
Redarmy
Lucius Optimus
Dre4mwe4ver
mr eviljak
Areceus
xanth
Lord Vescus
Lurunin
manussa
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
manussa
Tribunal Chairmen of FA
Tribunal Chairmen of FA
manussa

Foreign diplomats application all diplomats must complete to e masked - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Foreign diplomats application all diplomats must complete to e masked   Foreign diplomats application all diplomats must complete to e masked - Page 2 EmptyFri May 30, 2014 4:28 am

hell yeah
Back to top Go down
mr eviljak
Foriegn Diplomat
Foriegn Diplomat
mr eviljak

Foreign diplomats application all diplomats must complete to e masked - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Foreign diplomats application all diplomats must complete to e masked   Foreign diplomats application all diplomats must complete to e masked - Page 2 EmptyFri May 30, 2014 9:55 pm

Sweet!
Back to top Go down
manussa
Tribunal Chairmen of FA
Tribunal Chairmen of FA
manussa

PostSubject: Re: Foreign diplomats application all diplomats must complete to e masked   Foreign diplomats application all diplomats must complete to e masked - Page 2 EmptySat May 31, 2014 3:54 am

Just off a night shift and going to play a rugby match today I must be mad
Back to top Go down
mr eviljak
Foriegn Diplomat
Foriegn Diplomat
mr eviljak

PostSubject: Re: Foreign diplomats application all diplomats must complete to e masked   Foreign diplomats application all diplomats must complete to e masked - Page 2 EmptySat May 31, 2014 8:57 am

Holy crap brother.....dedication
Back to top Go down
Dre4mwe4ver
Foriegn Diplomat
Foriegn Diplomat

PostSubject: Re: Foreign diplomats application all diplomats must complete to e masked   Foreign diplomats application all diplomats must complete to e masked - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 05, 2014 1:03 pm

Nation Name: Fidensgen
Nation Link: http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=407151
Alliance name: Screaming Red Asses
Alliance sphere: Red
Forum link: http://redass.boards.net/
IRC channel: #RED_ASS
cake or pie: yes, please.
Back to top Go down
Lord Vescus
Tribunal Chairmen of IA
Tribunal Chairmen of IA
Lord Vescus

PostSubject: Re: Foreign diplomats application all diplomats must complete to e masked   Foreign diplomats application all diplomats must complete to e masked - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 05, 2014 5:08 pm

You are now masked my friend, welcome! Nice to get more ass over here lol.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/MarshallDilger
manussa
Tribunal Chairmen of FA
Tribunal Chairmen of FA
manussa

PostSubject: Re: Foreign diplomats application all diplomats must complete to e masked   Foreign diplomats application all diplomats must complete to e masked - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 06, 2014 4:11 am

hey there welcome to URON need anything just ask I am chairman of foreign affairs
Back to top Go down
xanth
Foriegn Diplomat
Foriegn Diplomat

PostSubject: Re: Foreign diplomats application all diplomats must complete to e masked   Foreign diplomats application all diplomats must complete to e masked - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 06, 2014 5:26 am

And a wild Manussa appears
Back to top Go down
mr eviljak
Foriegn Diplomat
Foriegn Diplomat
mr eviljak

PostSubject: Re: Foreign diplomats application all diplomats must complete to e masked   Foreign diplomats application all diplomats must complete to e masked - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 06, 2014 8:07 am

And what an ass it is
Back to top Go down
xanth
Foriegn Diplomat
Foriegn Diplomat

PostSubject: Re: Foreign diplomats application all diplomats must complete to e masked   Foreign diplomats application all diplomats must complete to e masked - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 06, 2014 9:46 am

Admittedly, Dre4m is one of the finest Asses in the alliance Wink
Back to top Go down
Lord Vescus
Tribunal Chairmen of IA
Tribunal Chairmen of IA
Lord Vescus

PostSubject: Re: Foreign diplomats application all diplomats must complete to e masked   Foreign diplomats application all diplomats must complete to e masked - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 06, 2014 10:34 am

Lol sounds dreamy.
Back to top Go down
manussa
Tribunal Chairmen of FA
Tribunal Chairmen of FA
manussa

PostSubject: Re: Foreign diplomats application all diplomats must complete to e masked   Foreign diplomats application all diplomats must complete to e masked - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 07, 2014 1:32 am

Sounds lovely and a wild manussa ha ha as I approach 40 I think my wild days are over. Or maybe not lol
Back to top Go down
Lord Vescus
Tribunal Chairmen of IA
Tribunal Chairmen of IA
Lord Vescus

PostSubject: Re: Foreign diplomats application all diplomats must complete to e masked   Foreign diplomats application all diplomats must complete to e masked - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 07, 2014 3:17 am

Lol one can NEVER be told old too be wild.
Back to top Go down
mr eviljak
Foriegn Diplomat
Foriegn Diplomat
mr eviljak

PostSubject: Re: Foreign diplomats application all diplomats must complete to e masked   Foreign diplomats application all diplomats must complete to e masked - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 07, 2014 9:26 am

Agree...I myself and creeping up to 40, and wildness is a universal thing ha ha
Back to top Go down
xanth
Foriegn Diplomat
Foriegn Diplomat

PostSubject: Re: Foreign diplomats application all diplomats must complete to e masked   Foreign diplomats application all diplomats must complete to e masked - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 07, 2014 9:30 am

The only thing that slowed me down was having a kid. It hasn't stopped me though Wink
Back to top Go down
mr eviljak
Foriegn Diplomat
Foriegn Diplomat
mr eviljak

PostSubject: Re: Foreign diplomats application all diplomats must complete to e masked   Foreign diplomats application all diplomats must complete to e masked - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 07, 2014 9:34 am

My daughter is a handful....but im still trucking
Back to top Go down
manussa
Tribunal Chairmen of FA
Tribunal Chairmen of FA
manussa

PostSubject: Re: Foreign diplomats application all diplomats must complete to e masked   Foreign diplomats application all diplomats must complete to e masked - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 16, 2014 2:07 pm

my daughter is nearly 20 and seems a lot more saner than me. Which is odd because both me and her mother were as wild as the wind to nick a line from that famous song sung by both Nina Simone and David Bowie.
Back to top Go down
mr eviljak
Foriegn Diplomat
Foriegn Diplomat
mr eviljak

PostSubject: Re: Foreign diplomats application all diplomats must complete to e masked   Foreign diplomats application all diplomats must complete to e masked - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 16, 2014 3:12 pm

Didnt know u had a kid manussa,  badass man Smile
Back to top Go down
Lord Vescus
Tribunal Chairmen of IA
Tribunal Chairmen of IA
Lord Vescus

PostSubject: Re: Foreign diplomats application all diplomats must complete to e masked   Foreign diplomats application all diplomats must complete to e masked - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 16, 2014 5:00 pm

Yeah I wasn't aware either. That's awesome.
Back to top Go down
manussa
Tribunal Chairmen of FA
Tribunal Chairmen of FA
manussa

PostSubject: Re: Foreign diplomats application all diplomats must complete to e masked   Foreign diplomats application all diplomats must complete to e masked - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 17, 2014 5:26 am

lol yes I do lol
Back to top Go down
mr eviljak
Foriegn Diplomat
Foriegn Diplomat
mr eviljak

PostSubject: Re: Foreign diplomats application all diplomats must complete to e masked   Foreign diplomats application all diplomats must complete to e masked - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 17, 2014 9:59 am

BADASS
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Foreign diplomats application all diplomats must complete to e masked   Foreign diplomats application all diplomats must complete to e masked - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 27, 2014 7:04 pm

Nation Name: Imperial Union
Nation Link: http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=561019
Alliance name: United International Alliance
Alliance sphere: http://www.cybernations.net/alliance_display.asp?ID=12892
Forum link: Don't know how to make one??? >.<
IRC channel: Same here ._.
cake or pie: Pie.
Back to top Go down
mr eviljak
Foriegn Diplomat
Foriegn Diplomat
mr eviljak

PostSubject: Re: Foreign diplomats application all diplomats must complete to e masked   Foreign diplomats application all diplomats must complete to e masked - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 27, 2014 8:40 pm

Welcome, our Chairmen of Foreign affairs, manussa should be along soon Smile
Back to top Go down
manussa
Tribunal Chairmen of FA
Tribunal Chairmen of FA
manussa

PostSubject: Re: Foreign diplomats application all diplomats must complete to e masked   Foreign diplomats application all diplomats must complete to e masked - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 28, 2014 4:02 am

hey there welcome I will set you up with an embassy and mask once I come back this morning
Back to top Go down
Lord Vescus
Tribunal Chairmen of IA
Tribunal Chairmen of IA
Lord Vescus

PostSubject: Re: Foreign diplomats application all diplomats must complete to e masked   Foreign diplomats application all diplomats must complete to e masked - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 28, 2014 4:54 am

I got it for ya my friend. Twas board. Welcome good sir to the house of crazy.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Foreign diplomats application all diplomats must complete to e masked   Foreign diplomats application all diplomats must complete to e masked - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Foreign diplomats application all diplomats must complete to e masked
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next