United Republic Of Nations
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Cybernations Alliance

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Foreign diplomats application all diplomats must complete to e masked

Go down 
+13
Isaac Randgriz
MrOtingocni
Ali07
DarthUnah
Redarmy
Lucius Optimus
Dre4mwe4ver
mr eviljak
Areceus
xanth
Lord Vescus
Lurunin
manussa
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
mr eviljak
Foriegn Diplomat
Foriegn Diplomat
mr eviljak

Foreign diplomats application all diplomats must complete to e masked - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Foreign diplomats application all diplomats must complete to e masked   Foreign diplomats application all diplomats must complete to e masked - Page 4 EmptyFri Nov 28, 2014 1:02 pm

Manussa! Hi!
Back to top Go down
manussa
Tribunal Chairmen of FA
Tribunal Chairmen of FA
manussa

Foreign diplomats application all diplomats must complete to e masked - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Foreign diplomats application all diplomats must complete to e masked   Foreign diplomats application all diplomats must complete to e masked - Page 4 EmptyFri Nov 28, 2014 1:03 pm

ello
Back to top Go down
Ali07
Foriegn Diplomat
Foriegn Diplomat

PostSubject: Re: Foreign diplomats application all diplomats must complete to e masked   Foreign diplomats application all diplomats must complete to e masked - Page 4 EmptyFri Nov 28, 2014 5:31 pm

Thank you Evil Jak...may I ask how long it will take for me to get masked? I would like to cut to the chase and state my business.
Back to top Go down
mr eviljak
Foriegn Diplomat
Foriegn Diplomat
mr eviljak

PostSubject: Re: Foreign diplomats application all diplomats must complete to e masked   Foreign diplomats application all diplomats must complete to e masked - Page 4 EmptyFri Nov 28, 2014 9:35 pm

Wenever one of the chairman has time...should be soon.
Back to top Go down
Lord Vescus
Tribunal Chairmen of IA
Tribunal Chairmen of IA
Lord Vescus

PostSubject: Re: Foreign diplomats application all diplomats must complete to e masked   Foreign diplomats application all diplomats must complete to e masked - Page 4 EmptySat Nov 29, 2014 3:43 am

I'll get to it soon, manussa is busy with rl stuff.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/MarshallDilger
manussa
Tribunal Chairmen of FA
Tribunal Chairmen of FA
manussa

PostSubject: Re: Foreign diplomats application all diplomats must complete to e masked   Foreign diplomats application all diplomats must complete to e masked - Page 4 EmptySun Nov 30, 2014 6:08 am

sorry for the delay in stuff I am not usually this slow I am just dealing with a bereavement atm so my other chairmen have picked up my slack
Back to top Go down
manussa
Tribunal Chairmen of FA
Tribunal Chairmen of FA
manussa

PostSubject: Re: Foreign diplomats application all diplomats must complete to e masked   Foreign diplomats application all diplomats must complete to e masked - Page 4 EmptySun Nov 30, 2014 6:20 am

updated
Back to top Go down
Lord Vescus
Tribunal Chairmen of IA
Tribunal Chairmen of IA
Lord Vescus

PostSubject: Re: Foreign diplomats application all diplomats must complete to e masked   Foreign diplomats application all diplomats must complete to e masked - Page 4 EmptyMon Dec 01, 2014 12:04 am

MrOtingocni, I just remembered you requested a mask. You are now masked my friend.
Back to top Go down
manussa
Tribunal Chairmen of FA
Tribunal Chairmen of FA
manussa

PostSubject: Re: Foreign diplomats application all diplomats must complete to e masked   Foreign diplomats application all diplomats must complete to e masked - Page 4 EmptyMon Dec 01, 2014 3:57 am

welcome guys
Back to top Go down
MrOtingocni
Foriegn Diplomat
Foriegn Diplomat

PostSubject: Re: Foreign diplomats application all diplomats must complete to e masked   Foreign diplomats application all diplomats must complete to e masked - Page 4 EmptyMon Dec 01, 2014 11:07 pm

Thank you
Back to top Go down
manussa
Tribunal Chairmen of FA
Tribunal Chairmen of FA
manussa

PostSubject: Re: Foreign diplomats application all diplomats must complete to e masked   Foreign diplomats application all diplomats must complete to e masked - Page 4 EmptyTue Dec 02, 2014 5:35 am

kewl
Back to top Go down
Isaac Randgriz

Isaac Randgriz

PostSubject: Re: Foreign diplomats application all diplomats must complete to e masked   Foreign diplomats application all diplomats must complete to e masked - Page 4 EmptyWed Dec 24, 2014 5:31 pm

Nation Name: Gallia Principality
Nation Link: http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=567091
Alliance name: Gallia
Alliance sphere: Blue (Currently)
Forum link: http://gallia.freeinvision.net/
IRC channel: N/A
Cake or pie: Lemon cake.
Back to top Go down
http://gallia.freeinvision.net/
Lord Vescus
Tribunal Chairmen of IA
Tribunal Chairmen of IA
Lord Vescus

PostSubject: Re: Foreign diplomats application all diplomats must complete to e masked   Foreign diplomats application all diplomats must complete to e masked - Page 4 EmptyWed Dec 24, 2014 8:39 pm

Hey my friend, welcome. Manussa should be around sometime in the near future to mask ya and set up your embassy.
Back to top Go down
manussa
Tribunal Chairmen of FA
Tribunal Chairmen of FA
manussa

PostSubject: Re: Foreign diplomats application all diplomats must complete to e masked   Foreign diplomats application all diplomats must complete to e masked - Page 4 EmptySat Dec 27, 2014 5:31 am

Hey there I will get onto it today for you thanks for waiting
Back to top Go down
manussa
Tribunal Chairmen of FA
Tribunal Chairmen of FA
manussa

PostSubject: Re: Foreign diplomats application all diplomats must complete to e masked   Foreign diplomats application all diplomats must complete to e masked - Page 4 EmptySat Dec 27, 2014 5:43 am

updated and welcome to the nut house
Back to top Go down
The Dark Emperor

PostSubject: Re: Foreign diplomats application all diplomats must complete to e masked   Foreign diplomats application all diplomats must complete to e masked - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 12, 2015 10:45 am

Nation Name:The Wicked Empire
Nation Link:http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=529125
Alliance name:Screaming Red Asses
Alliance sphere: Red
Forum link:http://redass.boards.net/
IRC channel: idk
cake or pie: Cake

Side Note: I'm actually here on behalf of TCA, I am The Dark Emperor Commander of The Crimson Army. I was informed there's a some diplomatic stuff i have to do unfortunately
Back to top Go down
mr eviljak
Foriegn Diplomat
Foriegn Diplomat
mr eviljak

PostSubject: Re: Foreign diplomats application all diplomats must complete to e masked   Foreign diplomats application all diplomats must complete to e masked - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 12, 2015 10:46 am

Ya sum STUFF. ....lol
Back to top Go down
Lord Vescus
Tribunal Chairmen of IA
Tribunal Chairmen of IA
Lord Vescus

PostSubject: Re: Foreign diplomats application all diplomats must complete to e masked   Foreign diplomats application all diplomats must complete to e masked - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 12, 2015 5:49 pm

Ok, you're masked. Jak requested a TCA embassy, so one was made. In contrast, since you are both TCA and SRA, you've been double masked to both alliances as a diplomat.
Back to top Go down
mr eviljak
Foriegn Diplomat
Foriegn Diplomat
mr eviljak

PostSubject: Re: Foreign diplomats application all diplomats must complete to e masked   Foreign diplomats application all diplomats must complete to e masked - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 12, 2015 7:22 pm

Thanks bro
Back to top Go down
manussa
Tribunal Chairmen of FA
Tribunal Chairmen of FA
manussa

PostSubject: Re: Foreign diplomats application all diplomats must complete to e masked   Foreign diplomats application all diplomats must complete to e masked - Page 4 EmptyTue Feb 17, 2015 2:34 am

welcome to here fella that dippy stuff would be with me I guess
Back to top Go down
jraison

jraison

PostSubject: Re: Foreign diplomats application all diplomats must complete to e masked   Foreign diplomats application all diplomats must complete to e masked - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 11, 2015 7:08 pm

Nation Name: Raison
Nation Link: http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=491534
Alliance name: Screaming Red Asses
Alliance sphere: Red
Forum link: http://redass.boards.net/
IRC channel: #red_ass
cake or pie: bacon
Back to top Go down
mr eviljak
Foriegn Diplomat
Foriegn Diplomat
mr eviljak

PostSubject: Re: Foreign diplomats application all diplomats must complete to e masked   Foreign diplomats application all diplomats must complete to e masked - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 11, 2015 7:47 pm

Someone should be by shortly, welcome
Back to top Go down
Lord Vescus
Tribunal Chairmen of IA
Tribunal Chairmen of IA
Lord Vescus

PostSubject: Re: Foreign diplomats application all diplomats must complete to e masked   Foreign diplomats application all diplomats must complete to e masked - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 12, 2015 8:11 am

Got ya masked my friend, welcome!
Back to top Go down
jraison

jraison

PostSubject: Re: Foreign diplomats application all diplomats must complete to e masked   Foreign diplomats application all diplomats must complete to e masked - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 12, 2015 10:51 am

Thanks guys!
Back to top Go down
manussa
Tribunal Chairmen of FA
Tribunal Chairmen of FA
manussa

PostSubject: Re: Foreign diplomats application all diplomats must complete to e masked   Foreign diplomats application all diplomats must complete to e masked - Page 4 EmptyMon Apr 13, 2015 7:14 am

Hey hey fella welcome
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Foreign diplomats application all diplomats must complete to e masked   Foreign diplomats application all diplomats must complete to e masked - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Foreign diplomats application all diplomats must complete to e masked
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next